Hello friends, we are bringing back to the photo contest for FBI!!
We are now part of an art gallery that hosts artists of all types, from around the world! And now, we are opening our doors to you in a unique way.
All submitted images will be carefully critiqued within the guidelines by unbiased art collectors, photography industry professionals and peers.
Submissions will be accepted from October 1, 2019 through November 15, 2019. Winners to be announced and contacted December 1, 2019. Exhibit dates to be determined after deadline.
Theme: FLUX: a flow, change or movement. Could be a transitional image or perhaps a change in your style of shooting or sense of perspective? what is FLUX to you?
3rd Place: a 16×20 print of your own image
2nd Place: $50 printing gift certificate
1st Place: A featured solo exhibit with artist opening at Texture Gallery & Art Bar
***** THERE IS A FEE FOR SUBMISSIONS*****
- Participants must pay the entry fee and complete the submission form in order to be considered for the FBI Photo Competition. The FBI Photo Competition must be entered by submitting print images no smaller than 8×10 no larger than 9×12. We feel the true test of an image is in the print. The entry must fulfill all of the FBI Photo Competition requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the FBI Judges. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of French Broad Imaging.
- Send submissions to Texture Gallery & Art Bar, ℅ FBI Photo Competition, 1516 Patton Ave, Asheville, NC 28806 USA
- Images will not be returned unless specified and postage provided by sender. (You may come by the Gallery during hours of operation to retrieve your submission after the event is over.)
- Payment may be made via square to email@example.com or brought into the Gallery in person. (no checks will be accepted)
- Be sure to include entry form with each submitted image
For questions, comments, or suggestions about our quarterly photo contests feel free to email us at our new email specifically for the contests at firstname.lastname@example.org